Food & Wine
Share with friends
When you arrive, you and your guests are welcome to discuss your preferences with your waiter, who will tailor a menu especially for you.
All dietary requirements can be accommodated with advance notice. The below is an example of a banquet menu for six. The banquet menu can be ordered for any parties of 2 or more.
snacks, shared dishes, sides and dessert platter
freshly shucked pacific oysters, green and red nam jim (gf)
- son in law eggs, chilli jam and asian herbs
spiced eggplant, okra and split pea curry puff, mint yoghurt
- salt and pepper chicken spare ribs, tamarind hot sauce
- smashed green papaya salad, dried shrimp, tamarind dressing (gf)
- red duck leg curry, thai basil and coconut cream
- yellow seafood curry, barramundi, mussels, flat noodle, giant clams (gf)
crispy fried sweet corn cakes
- creamed coconut rice
- gingerboy dessert share platter
- freshly shucked pacific oysters, green and red nam jim (gf)
- 90 wagyu banquet
Shop message here.